Everyone always has a lot to deal with in there life. For me throughout these past 6 weeks I've been in Greece. I left July 23rd and came back the first of September.
While vacationing in Greece, every week I found time to do my(this) course. It was hard to manage it all - especially since I was on vacation. I figured it all out and in the end everything worked out well. Now that I am back, and as I am so glad to be back in Canada and in my own lovely comfy bed and everything in order also beats trying to search for internet in Europe, a part of me misses it all and wishes I was on the beach. I guess it is back to reality.
Until Next time.
Demetra
Hello9 Demis,
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun on your vacation and glad to see you made it bafk home safely. We all have struggles and alot to deal with in our day to day lifestyle, but thats when determination pops in and make you the person that you are today., Keep up the good work.