Finishing this paper I feel like theres a huge weight lifted off of me. Not that I didn't enjoy writing the paper, because I did - I learned a lot from writing this paper. It's just the whole process of it all was a little too much. Again, not that I didn't love reading up, finding articles, researching. However, writing it all was exhausting. The Introduction the thesis, the main body, the conclusion and making it all fit together perfectly and make it organized for someone to be able to read it clearly was hard. I think that my paper is well written. I worked hard on it and I hope that my grade reflects it. I enjoyed writing it, I learned a lot and I feel like all the work and all the writing and the research worked out well in the end.
Thats all for now
Until next time
Demetra!
No comments:
Post a Comment