Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last and Final Goodbye For now!

Hello Everyone
I would like to address the question.
There is a lot I have not only learned but also perfected. Going in to this class I wasn't very comfortable with APA style. Throughout the weeks, with the help of my professor as well as the practice and handout given to us I was able to grasp the concept of the APA style. Another thing I feel I gained strength in throughout these past 10 weeks as the ability to organize and try to write a proper thesis/ paper. Prior to this course I was skeptical about writing a thesis. However, now I feel comfortable with the idea of writing it, and more so for it to be right.
I am very thankful to my professor for sticking by me and helping me with what I needed.
It has been a pleasure meeting all of my classmates and wishing everyone my best in their future courses.
That is all
Till next time
Demetra

No comments:

Post a Comment