Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Welcome to All

Hello Everyone
I have to say this is very new to me. I have never done a blog before so bare with me. My name is Demetra I am 21 years of age on September 12. I have 3 brothers and a mother and just recently lost my father. But you all should know of this from the Introduction post on the course. This is my fourth or fifth course from Kaplan University that I am doing so I feel like I am very comfortable with everything and know somewhat how to manage time and schedules. I am currently in Greece more specific Sparta. Just for the summer for a family vacation and so far it has been wonderful. Beautiful weather, amazing beaches and so much more to come considering I leave in another month.
Thats all for now
Welcome to my page
I hope I can keep you entertained throughout this course

Till Next time
Demetra

2 comments:

  1. Demi,
    Wow that is so cool that you are in Greece how pretty it must be there. You will have to take lots of pictures and share them with me through email I would love to see that. How is it going with being on vacation and attending online class? I think you are doing a great job on your blog. Very elegent I must say! What are you attending school to become? I hope you enjoy your vacation Demi and I love your name Demetra!
    Have a good day,
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demi,
    This is my third term at kaplan, and yeah i have to say i got it down. lol. Just think we will be pros by the time we graduate.
    Have a great week
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete